Some healthcare candidates think that working with multiple recruiting agencies can be more beneficial than working with just one recruiting company, however that is not the case.
Many recruiting agencies have the same job listings as other agencies, so candidates have a chance of being submitted for the same job twice. This may mean that employers will not select the candidate because they were submitted into their system more than once.
Having multiple recruiting agencies can also be confusing and time consuming.
Qualified candidates who are working with multiple recruiting companies will have to track what jobs they are being submitted for, and which agencies did the submitting. Then, candidates will have to make sure that they are not being submitted for available jobs more than once. This can be very baffling and is hard to keep organized.
Instead of hiring multiple recruiting agencies, candidates should choose one recruiting company that can represent them the best. Each agency will have qualities that make them special and sets them apart from the others. Find out what qualities an agency brings to the table by asking questions. Here are some important questions candidates should ask themselves before hiring a recruiter:
1. Does the recruiting company have a good relationship with the type of companies that you would like to work for?
2. Will this recruiting company be a good fit for the field in which you are looking to be employed?
3. How much time does the recruiter spend with you?
4. Does the recruiter seem like they care about your wants and needs in a position?
5. Does the recruiting company have good reviews and previous experience with similar candidates?
Choosing the right recruiter is very important to how successful candidates are in finding a job. Hiring multiple recruiters could do more damage than good. It is recommended that you find one recruiter that understands your needs and is readily available to help you succeed at finding the perfect job.
Call De Vore Recruiting today for more information on recruiting: 877-411-4358.