The Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)/Licensed Psychiatric Technician (LPT) provides recovery focused services related to the safe and appropriate administration of medical treatment (including medications) as prescribed by the physician. Provides safe, effective, and efficient implementation of direct care in accordance with established policies, procedures and standards of care.
Full Time; AM 8:30 am – 5:00 pm; Monday – Friday. This role includes a $3,000.00 SIGN ON BONUS!
Wage range $34.24 – $40.78 – Telecare applies geographic differentials to its pay ranges. The pay range assigned to this role will be based on the geographic location from which the role is performed. Starting pay is commensurate with relevant experience above the minimum requirements.
What You Bring to the Table (Must Have)
• Graduation from an accredited Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) /Licensed Psychiatric Technician (LPT) program and current licensure
• Valid and current driver’s license, and personal vehicle insurance with your name listed as a driver.
• Willingness to use your personal vehicle to drive clients to appointments and groups, etc.
What’s In It For You*
• Paid Time Off: For Full Time Employee it is 16.7 days in your first year
• Nine Paid Holidays & Shift differentials for hourly staff (6% for PM Shift, 8% for Overnight Shift)
• Free CEUs, free Supervision for BBS Associate License, coaching and mentorship
• Online University Tuition Discount and Company Scholarships
• Medical, Vision, Dental Insurance, 401K, Employee Stock Ownership Plan