Hospice RN CASE MANAGER
Hospice RN Care Client-South San Diego, CA
We are currently in need of FULL TIME Hospice RN CASE MANAGERS and PER DIEM (REGISTERED NURSES) to provide quality patient care.
REQUIRED LICENSES/ CERTIFICATIONS FOR Hospice RN Case Manager:
- Registered Nurse (RN) in the State of California
- CPR (BLS)
- CA Driver’s License
QUALIFICATIONS FOR Hospice RN Case Manager:
- Must be a Registered Nurse (RN) licensed in the state of California
- With at least one (1) year experience in Acute Care setting
- Possesses good nursing judgment and excellent in oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrates keen observation and has outstanding capacity to manage workload
- Highly organized, Self-driven and has the ability to set priorities
- Possesses endurance in physical and mental aspects of health
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state/or organization requirements and is in good working order.
- Home Health Experience is strongly PREFERRED.
BENEFITS for Hospice RN Case Manager (90-day probationary period may apply):
- Offers Medical and Dental
- Employee Recruitment Program
- Paid Leave
- Holiday pay
- Life Insurance
- Worker’s Comp.
- Company Laptop
- Company Car
If you wish to be a part of our organization with core values focused on professional services to meet our patient’s needs and is committed to Leadership and Excellence, you may submit your application online or call our Human Resource office at 818- 783- 6981
Pay 38.00 to 48.00 an hour DOE
Equal Opportunity Employer
Territory Area for South San Diego RN Hospice Case Manager:
• Northern Areas- Clairemont, Tierra Santa, University City
• Coastal/Mid-City Areas- Downtown, Pacific Beach, Hillcrest, La Jolla (Also shared by North Team), Coronado
• Inland Areas- College Area, La Mesa, El Cajon, Santee, Alpine, Lakeside
• South Areas- National City, Chula Vista, San Ysidro, Imperial Beach