The Director of Sales and Marketing is on-premise at San Francisco Senior Living and reports directly to the Executive Director. This enthusiastic and goal driven person is responsible for maintaining optimal high community occupancy, with specific responsibility for the independent living apartments. This is a highly visible position for prospecting new residents and maintaining positive relations with active residents and staff. Competitive salary + incentive plan & parking space at your office at San Francisco Sernior Living Client!
- Works with prospective residents to communicate the distinctions and advantages of the community and the terms of the residency agreement, using creative follow up to close sales.
- Using the Enquire Leads CRM database, responds to inquiries in a timely and professional way and maintains records and data in a timely and comprehensive way and meets performance metrics.
- Coordinates the apartment refurbishment and move in process for new residents.
- Supervises 1-2 sales support staff and monitors their productivity and coaches as needed.
- Coordinates with the Senior Director of Marketing and Sales on a regular basis, calendar regular events including open houses, presentations, educational seminars, receptions and tours.
- Provides all routine progress reports and participates in annual budget and marketing planning; monitors adherence to sales department budget, and performs any other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Be organized, detailed-oriented, and take initiative with excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Possess excellent analytical skills and problem-solving ability
- Superior customer service skills, and be a self-motivated team player
- Manage sales staff effectively, with constant and consistent coaching, mentoring, and direction
- Be flexible and work well under pressure, possessing good time management skills
- Computer literacy and experience with Enquire Leads or other CRM required
Education and Qualifications
- High School Diploma required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Previous experience in retirement community sales and sales management preferred
- Minimum five years experience in sales and marketing; three (3) years in a direct customer service position required