We are looking to hire one or more full time RNs to join our dedicated team in a warm and supportive environment helping independent seniors. Start your career off or continue on the right path utilizing your strong clinical skills while working with top-affiliated doctors in a facility that truly values its employees. We are not a nursing home – Senior Living client offers a family like setting for Boston seniors who aren’t able to live alone. Flexible shifts, although FT staff must work at least one weekend shift.
• Group Insurance- Medical, Dental, Life & Disability
• Paid Vacation, Personal Days and Holidays
• Retirement 403(b) & Pension Plan
• Supplemental Insurance Plans
• Training and orientation
• Disability insurance
• Employee assistance program
• Flexible schedule
• Flexible spending account
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Medication administration
• Knowledge of medical diagnoses
• Ability to perform nursing assessment and provide treatments as ordered
• Ability to collaborate with heath care team
• Ability to document and transcribe orders
• Ability to direct and supervise nursing aides
• Must be punctual, dependable, dedicated, and caring
• Must hold a current RN License in Massachusetts
• Must have current CPR Certification
• Physical, Covid vaccines, TB test, and current flu vaccine required on hire
Assisted Living Client is a long-established residential care facility in Boston’s Back Bay. Housed in a beautiful block of antique townhouses, we provide residential and supportive services of exceptional quality for a diverse older population.
There is no designated on-site parking, but there are paid parking lots nearby. We have easy access to public transportation.
All residents have been vaccinated. Masks are worn in all public areas and staff is tested weekly. Most visits and meetings are held remotely. Visitors and contractors must answer health query prior to entry.
• BLS Certification (Preferred)
• RN License (Required)