What You Will Do to Change Lives
The Registered Nurse (RN) provides recovery-focused services related to the safe and appropriate administration of medical treatment (including medications) as prescribed by the physician.
Full Time; AM 8:30 am – 5:00 pm; Monday – Friday
Wage range $45.11 – $66.34 – applies geographic differentials to its pay ranges. The pay range assigned to this role will be based on the geographic location from which the role is performed. Starting pay is commensurate with relevant experience above the minimum requirements.
What You Bring to the Table (Must Have)
- Licensure as a Registered Nurse in the state of program operations
- Valid and current driver’s license, and personal vehicle insurance with your name listed as a driver.
- Willingness to use your personal vehicle to drive clients to appointments and groups, etc.
- Willingness to use the company vehicle to drive clients to appointments and groups, etc.
What’s In It For You
- Paid Time Off: For Full Time Employee it is 16.7 days in your first year
- Nine Paid Holidays & Shift differentials for hourly staff (6% for PM Shift, 8% for Overnight Shift)
- Free CEUs, coaching and mentorship
- Online University Tuition Discount and Company Scholarships
- Medical, Vision, Dental Insurance, 401K, Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- For more information
Join Our Compassionate Team
Company’s mission is to deliver excellent and effective behavioral health services that engage individuals in recovering their health, hopes, and dreams. We continues to advance cultural diversity, humility, equity, and inclusion at all levels of our organization by hiring mental health peers, BIPOC, LGBTQIA+, veterans, and all belief systems.
As part of the Family, CHANGES uses an integrated approach to support individuals needing wraparound support services that fall under the intensive case management model. The program currently serves clients between the ages of 18-65 and up to 140 members.
EOE AA M/F/V/Disability
*May vary by location and position type
Full Job Description will be provided if selected for an interview.