Our mission is to deliver excellent and effective behavioral health services that engage individuals with complex needs in recovering their health, hopes, and dreams. We continue to advance cultural diversity, humility, equity, and inclusion at all levels of our organization by hiring mental health peers, BIPOC, LGBTQIA+, veterans, and all belief systems.
In partnership with Sutter Yuba Behavioral Health, we offer onsite supportive and case management services for 19 of the 40 total units located at New Haven in Yuba City. These 19 units are in part funded by California No Place Like Home, and prioritized for adults experiencing homelessness or chronic homelessness with serious mental health issues.
At Sutter Yuba SHINE FSP, we believe recovery starts from within, and that our job is to do whatever it takes to provide the support needed on your recovery journey. We have a multidisciplinary team that includes peer specialists, a psychiatrist, a nurse, a masters-level team lead, and personal service coordinators with experience working in both mental health and co-occurring substance use, who are all here to promote a program culture where resilience and hope can flourish. Our program is based on the Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) model. SHINE FSP staff create a supportive environment, including services that are based on your needs, hopes and dreams. We also connect you to the proper resources that can help you achieve your goals.
iCare Mobile Engagement Teams (MET) will provide intensive outreach and mobile mental health services to 50 adult individuals with serious mental illness who may be experiencing homelessness and have not engaged in services. Mobile teams will provide outreach, build rapport, develop trust and engage individuals in services including assessment, intensive case management, crisis intervention, housing, medication support, referrals and linkage throughout Sutter and Yuba counties. Teams shall “meet clients where they are” and be responsive and flexible in service delivery and shall utilize various engagement tools such as clothing, food, shoes, blankets, bus passes, hygiene kits, etc. and address barriers to engagement such as transportation, pet care and property storage.
The Licensed Administrator manages all aspects of the day-to-day operations of the Program. This involves ensuring regulatory compliance and actively overseeing quality assurance performance improvements. Additionally, the Administrator collaborates with all corporate departments and outside consultants and represents the Program to State/County agencies, community partners, and consumer groups.
Position will over see New Haven Support Services, Sutter Yuba SHINE FSP, and iCare Mobile Engagement Teams
Full Time; DAYS 8:00 am – 5:00 pm; Monday – Friday
Expected starting wage range is $113,660.30 – $140,409.62. The pay range assigned to this role will be based on the geographic location from which the role is performed. Starting pay is commensurate with relevant experience above the minimum requirements.
What You Bring to the Table (Must Have)
· Masters in Social Services with a state license
· Four (4) years of experience in an administrative management position in a health care setting
· Two (2) years of responsibility for supervision of professional staff, budgeting, program planning, and licensing
· Valid and current driver’s license, and personal vehicle insurance with your name listed as a driver.
· Willingness to use your personal vehicle to attend meetings, etc.
What’s In It for You*
· Medical, Vision, Dental Insurance, 401K, Employee Stock Ownership Plan
· Paid Time Off: For FT Employee it is 16.7 days in your first year
· Nine Paid Holidays
· Career growth opportunity: company has grown 10%+ yearly for the past 5 years
What You Will Love About Working at Telecare
· Culture of power-with not power-over
· Your contribution is valued
· Opportunity to work alongside a multidisciplinary team of clinical professionals
· Personal commitment to the mission from your team and colleagues
· Diverse mental health program types with lifelong career advancement opportunities
What You Will Love About Working with us
· Acts as culture carrier; creates and supports program culture and culture initiatives.
· Manages all strategic planning activities of the Program with the primary goal of ensuring ongoing effectiveness of the Program
· Ensures that the program is meeting or exceeding clinical quality expectations and outcomes
· Develops and maintains a productive work relationship with State and local agency partners; actively participates in meeting customer needs and adapting to changing customer and community needs at all times; acts as liaison between the Program and State/County customers and community partners
· Maintains healthy staffing patterns for all departments. Which includes directing the recruitment, candidate selection, partnering with internal Employee Relations, and when necessary, disciplinary action within the Program.
· Manages the Program within allocated budgetary parameters and collaborates in the development of the fiscal budget
· Provides Clinical supervision upon request
· Practices psychotherapy for the purpose of assessment, diagnosis and treatment of individuals, couples, families and groups specifically related to license (social work, counseling, marriage and family, or substance abuse) [for Arizona Programs]
EOE AA M/F/V/Disability
*May vary by location and position type
Full Job Description will be provided if selected for an interview.
Administrator, Program Director, Program Manager, LCSW, LMFT, LPCC, Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor
If job posting references any sign-on bonus internal applicants and applicants employed with with company in the previous 12 months would not be eligible.