Paramedics need for Ambulance Company
ALS – ADVANCED LIFE SUPPORT
Ambulances staffed with one California licensed and locally accredited Paramedic and one California certified Emergency Medical Technician Basic. State of the art Lifepak 15 cardiac monitors, EZ-IO drills, intubation equipment, CPAP devices and much more aide our paramedics in providing high quality care in both the emergency and non-emergency setting. ALS ambulances are available for immediate emergencies, pre-scheduled transfers and event standbys.
Benefits for working at Clients Ambulance Company:
- Top of the line equipment: new ambulances with power load, 100% of ambulances with Stryker power cots–reducing the risk of back and shoulder injuries.
- No-cost uniform including: boots, belt, pants, shirt, jacket (511 fleece and rain jacket).
- Robust ALS, CCT, and NICU/PICU programs.
- Contracts=secure shifts! We partner with John Muir Health, Kaiser, Marin General, Stanford Valley Care, UC Davis and more.
- Free CPR recertification, free skills sign-off, and other free and discounted classes through American Health Education.
You must provide the following certifications to complete your application:
- Current EMT-P Certification
- CPR/BLS Certification (must be American Heart Association)
- ALS Certification
- PALS Certification
- Current California Driver’s License
- Ambulance Drivers License
- Medical Examiner’s Certificate
- DMV K4 Motor Vehicle Report (currently accepting the online printout from the DMV)
Starting Pay at $25.00 an Hour