This is a full-time on-site role for a Medical Doctor located in the Hampton Roads, Virginia Metropolitan Area. The Medical Doctor will be responsible for providing clinical care to patients, diagnosing and treating illnesses, and counseling patients on preventive health care, among other duties. The Medical Doctor will also collaborate with other health care professionals to ensure quality patient care and maintain accurate medical records.
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO) degree from an accredited institution
- Current, unrestricted license to practice medicine in the United States
- Board certification or eligibility in a medical specialty
- Excellent diagnostic skills and the ability to provide compassionate and effective patient care
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with other health care professionals
- Commitment to staying current with advances in medical knowledge and technology through continuing education and professional development
- Experience using electronic medical records is a plus