- Training and Experience: Might consider new graduate of LVN School.
- Minimum of two years recent long term care experience working with older adults with cognitive deficits preferred.
- Prior supervisory experience.
- Knowledge and Abilities:
- Possesses an in-depth knowledge of comprehensive nursing care which includes: clinical disease entities, the physical assessment skills required for initial and follow-up appraisal of all assigned residents, resident treatments, specialized diets, and medication regime for individuals.
- Must also be aware of the rehabilitative and preventative aspects concerning each resident, their safety, comfort, and protection, the usual performances indicated for disease prevention and restorative measures, the ability to document professional services provided with a realistic plan for reaching short and long term goals, and to be able to make decisions regarding safety needs of residents including adequate equipment.
- Is familiar with the psychological needs of the geriatric resident.
Education: Valid California Licensed Vocational Nursing certificate or Registered Nurse license. Current CPR certification.
Pay is $28.00 to $32.00 an Hour DOE