Clinician Team Lead | Oakland, CA
Full-time | Monday – Friday
The wage range of $70,963.88 to $104,224.90 applies geographic differentials to its pay ranges. The pay range assigned to this role will be based on the geographic location from which the role is performed. Starting pay is commensurate with relevant experience above the minimum requirements.
What You Will Do
- Assist your program leadership with implementing and overseeing the responsibilities for clinical services and standards of care for our clients, and administrative needs of the multidisciplinary team.
- Work closely with your program leadership to continually communicate with community partners and all local systems of care that are in service to our clients.
- Oversees documentation by clinical staff and work closely with your program leadership to assist with audits of Clinical Charts to ensure adherence to State and County Requirements.
- Assists with New Hire Orientation and ongoing training and mentorship for all clinical staff.
- Assists with recruitment, screening, hiring, onboarding, performance evaluations and terminations of all clinical staff
What You Bring to the Table (Must Have)
- Registered with the CA Board of Behavioral Sciences: Must have ASW, AMFT, or APCC. Must be valid and current.
- A Master’s Degree in Social Sciences
- One (1) year supervisory experience required or supervisory training within six (6) months of employment
- Valid and current driver’s license, and personal vehicle insurance with your name listed as a driver.
What’s In It For You
- Free CEUs, free Supervision for BBS Associate License, coaching and mentorship
- Online University Tuition Discount and Company Scholarships
- Paid Time Off: For FT Employee it is 16.7 days in your first year
- Nine Paid Holidays & Shift differentials for hourly staff (6% for PM Shift, 8% for Overnight Shift)
- Medical, Vision, Dental Insurance, 401K, Employee Stock Ownership Plan