We are seeking a compassionate and professional Executive Director to lead, develop and execute successful plans for finance, operations, marketing, sales, employee and resident satisfaction. As an Executive Director with our community, you will manage the operations of our Assisted Living and Community in the Los Angeles County, CA area.
Additional tasks of the Executive Director include:
- Identifying and building relationships within the local area to drive business to our senior community
- Effectively facilitating small group presentations to develop awareness of our services
- Attracting, developing and retaining top-performing employees
- Supervising and training a high-quality team of staff members through performance management, supervision and discipline
- Performing some human resources functions
As an Executive Director, you will ensure that our community maintains compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. You will also foster a positive and nurturing community atmosphere for residents, their family and friends and our team members.
Additional responsibilities of the Executive Director include:
- Successfully managing quality assurance, financial details and regulatory compliance
- Overseeing staff to ensure that they deliver high-quality services
- Maintaining residents’ independence and satisfaction with their living environment
- Handling fiscal operations including accounting, planning budgets, providing expenditure authorizations and coordinating financial reporting to reach financial goals
- Maintaining direct communication with our management company and department managers
As an Executive Director, you must have compassion for and a desire to work with the elderly. You must also be able to communicate effectively with residents and their families, vendors, our staff and the general public.
Additional requirements for the Executive Director include:
- Minimum 3-5 years senior living management experience
- Assisted Living and Memory Care experience
- Valid CA RCFE License
- Strong working knowledge of federal, state and local regulations
- Proven sales and marketing success
- Strong operations and financial management abilities
At our Continuing Care Retirement Community, we value the effort and commitment of our employees. We are offering a base salary of $80K to 100K to 160K, based on experience.
Please send resume to Sean at Sean@devorerecruiting.com or call 818-783-6981 for more information.
For more information about De Vore Recruiting, please visit our website www.devorerecruiting.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!