Job Title: Certified Nursing Assistant
Reports to: Charge Nurse
POSITION DESCRIPTION: As a certified nursing assistant responsible for providing routine nursing care in accordance with established policies and procedures and as may be directed by the Charge Nurse, RN Supervisor, Director of Nurses or Administrator, to assure that the highest degree of quality resident care can be maintained at all times.
- Currently enrolled in a school for nursing assistants or have a license as a certified nursing assistant.
- A minimum of 6 months experience as a certified nursing assistant or clinical experience while enrolled in a nursing assistant certification class.
- Must possess a sincere desire to serve the ill, aged and infirm.
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language. *Possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, and the general public.
- Willingness to work harmoniously with other personnel. *Must have patience, tact, cheerful disposition and enthusiasm, as well as be willing to handle residents based on whatever maturity level they are currently functioning.
- Must be in good general health and demonstrate emotional stability.
- Must be able to relate to and work with ill, disabled, elderly, emotionally upset, and, at times, hostile people within the facility.
Tuition program you have for CNA’s.
* EMPLOYED FULL TIME AT DREIERES FOR AT LEAST 2 YEARS
* CLINICAL APPROVAL FROM DON, DSD AND/OR RECOMMENDATION BY IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR IF NON-NURSING
* MUST CONTINUE TO WORK WHILE ATTENDING SCHOOL
COURSE TUITION REIMBURSEMENT
* MAXIMUM REIMBURSEMENT OF $10,000
* REIMBURSEMENT PAID OUT OVER THE COURSE OF 24 MONTHS
* REIMBURSEMENT PAYOUT BEGINS 6 MONTHS AFTER LVN LICENSES IS ACQUIRED
* EMPLOYEE MUST SIGN A CONTRACT AND CONTINUE TO WORK AT OUR SKILLED NURSING CLIENT FOR A MINIMUM OF 24 MONTHS AS AN LVN LICENSED AND MAINTAIN A CURRENT AND UNENCUMBERED LICENSE
* UPON TERMINATION OR RESIGNATION BEFORE COMPLETION OF TUITION REIMBURSEMENT CONTRACT, REIMBURSEMENT PAYMENTS WILL CEASE.
* IF AN EMPLOYEE BREACHES THE CONTRACT BY VOLUNTARY RESIGNING, THE EMPLOYEE IS LIABLE TO PAY BACK REIMBURSEMENT PAYMENTS THAT HAVE BEEN PAID OUT BY SKILLED NURSING CLIENT CARE CENTER.
LOOKING FOR One SHIFT: AM/PM/NOC