Business Office Manager – Senior Living – BOM
*Minimum of 2-3 years experience within the Health care Industry with an emphasis on LTC / AL / IL / MEM care. Experience with Accounts Payable and Billing, BOM, Business Office Manager
We are seeking a compassionate and professional Business Office Manager to manage the billing department has 170 Independent, 12 Assisted and 11 Memory Care residents, complex located in Palo Alto area. As a the Business Office Manager, you can take advantage of a unique opportunity to step in and assess our facility to help us reach our goal of becoming the premier Senior Living organization in the area. POSITION
SUMMARY: The Office Manager must be familiar with company policies and procedures related to billing and accounts receivable, census processing, payroll, and accounts payable. The Office Manager oversees all business office functions and is responsible for ensuring policy & procedure compliance in all related areas. He/she interfaces with the Executive Director, Regional Business Office Coordinator, Bookkeeper, and Receptionists, as well as provides verbal and written reports to the Administrator and Corporate.
Business Office Manager – Senior Living – BOM RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES:
1. Ensures systems and controls are in place as outlined in policy and procedure manuals. Meets established daily, weekly, and monthly deadlines;
2. Directs processing of accounts receivable, adjustments/refunds, private and third party agencies, census information, ancillaries, cash deposits and posting;
3. Manages customer trust funds and maintains confidential files, ensures compliance with all state and federal regulations;
4. Meets with all new admissions (resident or family) to explain financial obligations and paperwork, Audits new admission files to ensure completeness and accuracy;
5. Maintains Private Spend Worksheets and assists with Medicaid Pending Tracking;
6. Manages all month end processes, which include completion of data entry, review and correction of edits, and census reconciliation;
7. Manages accounts receivable collections for past due customer accounts, ensures timely filing of Medicare, Medicaid, and Insurance claims;
8. Provides written Past Due Report concerning customer accounts to the Executive Director prepares for and attends A/R review meetings, maintains collection Activity Binder;
9. Recommends and prepares accounts for outside collection agencies, attorneys, and write off;
10. Extensive knowledge in dealing with Billing within Senior Living setting.
11. Able to build resident's trust. Business Office Manager – Senior Living – BOM Position is based in Palo Alto CA Job
Requirements: SPECIFIC EDUCATIONAL/VOCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
1. Two year degree with a minimum of 2-3 years experience in Senior Living, Business Office Management
2. Additional course work in accounting/finance is recommended. Our client is a smaller size reputable organization, this is a brand new facility in a very desirable location.
Pay range $70,000 to $90,000 (based on experience) yearly salary, great benefits package.
For more information please call or email today! Sean De Vore Patricia@devorerecruiting.com