Mental Health Rehabilitation Center is a 15-bed sub-acute, secure, psychiatric care facility for adults ages 18-59 with serious mental illness and developmental disability.
Full Time; AM 8:30 am – 5:00 pm; Monday – Friday
The Director of Rehab Services develops and supervises the therapeutic activity program with the goal of meeting the individualized recovery needs of members served . Responsible for supervising the Rehabilitation team and participates as a member of clinical management team.
- 4-6 month assignment (has ability to be extended, looking to have this role start ASAP)
- Bachelors (or higher) Degree in some sort of therapy field, such as Occupational Therapy, Recreational Therapy, Drama Therapy, Music Therapy, Dance Therapy, Art Therapy, Vocational Counseling, etc.
- Registered (or eligible for registration) as an Occupational Therapist, Music Therapist, Art Therapist, Dance Therapist, Rec Therapist etc. in the state of CA
- 2 years rehab experience in mental health care field highly preferred
- 1 year supervisory experience highly preferred