De Vore Recruiting combines years of experience as well as dedication to work as a professional recruiter for every company in different industries. Part of this promise is servicing different businesses in need of help on their recruitment.
Recruitment for Local, Family Owned and Private Family Businesses is no doubt a challenging task as they have limitless industries. Unlike accounting, law/legal and other specific expertise family owned business jobs are not exclusive to one business alone.
Each of our Recruiter takes time to analyze and understand these businesses to make sure we give only the prosperous family business job offers to employees AND at the same time list only the most reliable and qualified professionals to each private family business.
Current Jobs with Family Owned Businesses
The ideal candidate has 3 – 5 years of experience and is talented in civil litigation, is able to work independently, and as such may work 100% remotely. Practice areas will include business, real property, and […]
In this mid-level management position and under direct supervision of the Administrator, the Clinical Director provides
leadership, coordination, and clinical supervision to multidisciplinary team(s) and/or […]
Why work in a Family Owned Business and Local Business in the United States?
Local businesses such as Family Owned and Private Family Businesses are scattered across the United States. Having a Family Owned Business or Local Business Job has its own set of perks just like jobs in any other industry. These days, local businesses are seen and recognized as key players not only in the United States but the whole world’s economy.
The U.S. Bureau of Census states that there are 90% of Businesses in America that are family owned or privately owned. All these firms are responsible for half of the country’s employment and GNP. This is just one of the perks of having a Family Owned Business Jobs.
- There is 63% of Family Owned Business Jobs comprising workforce in the United States
- Private Family Owned Businesses and Small Family Businesses employ over 98 million people in the country
- These Businesses create more than 60% of opportunities and offers family business jobs to every employees the country
- Family Member Colleagues possess strong commitment towards business’s success – this promotes overall dedication to work for non family member
- Family Owned Businesses can have a very nurturing environment, and it can give all employees a boost of self-confidence
Get Hired Today for Local and Family Owned Businesses!
De Vore Recruitment posts open and actively hire job positions for many Family Owned and Privately Owned Businesses in the country. Our part is to make sure that these firms acquire the best talent out there and at the same time provide a good run for each of the employee’s career.
Looking for small and local businesses near you or family owned businesses near you? Keep updated for new jobs posted!
Go to this page and follow the steps on how to create your profile: devorerecruiting.com/register
Or simply fill out the application for below:
You can also find different Family Owned Business Jobs near you as well as all our other job postings to see where your expertise fit, simply go to this page:
Sign up today and let us help you build your career!
Family Owned Business FAQs
- Determine which business licenses you'll require.
- Gather all of the necessary business documentation for your application.
- Make an application for a business license.
- Obtain a business license.
- Make sure you're up to date on your license renewal requirements.