Healthcare jobs continued to show solid growth in November, according to the recent federal data. The healthcare industry added nearly 29,000 jobs throughout the month it’s because healthcare hiring is very important. These jobs filled the following sectors: hospitals, nursing and residential providers and ambulatory care. The latter saw the most growth, according to the release. The new jobs added to the 14.9 million healthcare workers in the U.S.
And news continues to get better for the industry. The report notes that:
- November’s job growth was significant compared to the year’s monthly average of 23,500 jobs.
- Healthcare and medical job employers added approximately 261,000 jobs – a 1.8 percent increase – in the 12 months that ended in November.
- Hiring recovered (especially at hospitals) this year following last year’s slowdown.
- Hiring at nursing and residential care facilities did, however, remain relatively unchanged with 300 new jobs added to the total number of 3.4 million.
- Job growth totaled .8 percent during the year that ended in November for nursing homes and residential care employment. Payrolls increased by 24,500 jobs.
- Employment increased in November in home health care services (over 5,000), outpatient care centers (over 4,000), hospitals (over 4,000) and physicians’ offices (over 7,000).
- 321,000 jobs were added in the month of November across the economy.
- “Ambulatory care” (i.e. labs, outpatient centers, physicians’ offices and other sectors) added 24,300 jobs in November
- During the entire year that ended in November, ambulatory care added 208,200 jobs – a 3.2 percent increase from the previous year.
De Vore Recruiting specializes in filling nursing and director-level positions for skilled nursing facilities around the U.S. If you would like to submit your resume to us, visit our website here. For a listing of all of the available positions for which we are recruiting, click here. Call De Vore today at 877-411-4358 to speak with one of our specialists.
Hire a Recruiter By Week
De Vore Recruiting can now provide you with your own Recruiting Headhunter for $693 per week and less than $100 a day.
Retained Recruitment Search Services
At De Vore Recruiting, we understand that finding the right talent to lead your organization is a critical endeavor. Our Retained Recruiting Program is designed to deliver unparalleled expertise and commitment in identifying and securing top-tier executives who will drive your company’s success. What Sets Us Apart 1. Exclusive Focus on Excellence Our Retained Search … Read More »
Recruitment Process Outsourcing Services
How Our Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) Services Can Help You We are deeply aware that finding qualified talent remains challenging. Reviewing applications, interviewing candidates, and negotiating salaries all take valuable time away from a business owner’s responsibilities, which may end up hurting the company in the long run. De Vore Recruiting is a leading recruitment … Read More »