Under direct supervision of the Clinical Director/Administrator, this Licensed Team Lead entry-level management position supervises multidisciplinary teams, coordinates service needs, and collaborates with other services and agencies. Fulfills appropriate level of services for new members served as outlined in the essential functions.
Shifts Available: Full Time; AM Shift Hours; Monday – Friday
Wage range $81,565.12 – $119,959.94 – We apply geographic differentials to its pay ranges. The pay range assigned to this role will be based on the geographic location from which the role is performed. Starting pay is commensurate with relevant experience above the minimum requirements.
What You Bring to the Table (Must Have)
• Licensed mental health professional as confirmed by state regulatory/licensing board (e.g., LCSW, MFT, RN, or LPCC) from the state of operation
• One (1) year supervisory experience or supervisory training within six (6) months of employment
• Valid and current driver’s license, and personal vehicle insurance with your name listed as a driver.
• Willingness to use the company vehicle to drive clients to appointments and groups, etc.
What’s In It For You
• Free CEUs, free Supervision for BBS Associate License, coaching and mentorship
• Online University Tuition Discount and Company Scholarships
• Paid Time Off: For FT Employee it is 16.7 days in your first year
• Nine Paid Holidays & Shift differentials for hourly staff (6% for PM Shift, 8% for Overnight Shift)
• Medical, Vision, Dental Insurance, 401K, Employee Stock Ownership Plan
What You Will Love About Working with Us
• Culture of power-with not power-over
• Your contribution is valued
• Opportunity to work alongside a multidisciplinary team of clinical professionals
• Personal commitment to the mission from your team and colleagues
• Diverse mental health program types with lifelong career advancement opportunities
What You Will Do
• Assist your program leadership with implementing and overseeing the responsibilities for clinical services and standards of care for our clients, and administrative needs of the multidisciplinary team.
• Work closely with your program leadership to continually communicate with community partners and all local systems of care that are in service to our clients.
• Oversees documentation by clinical staff and work closely with your program leadership to assist with audits of Clinical Charts to ensure adherence to State and County Requirements.
• Assists with New Hire Orientation and ongoing training and mentorship for all clinical staff.
• Assists with recruitment, screening, hiring, onboarding, performance evaluations and terminations of all clinical staff
EOE AA M/F/V/Disability
May vary by location and position type.
Full Job Description will be provided if selected for an interview.