MEDICAL DOCTOR OR FAMILY NURSE PRACTITIONER WITH INDEPENDENT SCOPE OF PRACTICE
Clinic specialty: FAMILY PRACTINCE
Desired scope: see all ages (0-99), on-call rotation, PA supervision (if MD)
- Caifornia Board Certified
- Medicare clearance (independent NPI billing)
- Medi-Cal clearance (independent NPI billing)
- Active License and DEA
- Open for HEALTH PLAN Paneling in LA County ( MD)
- Bilingual (Spanish) a big plus
Hours of Operation (Full time): Mon- Fri >32-40 hours a week
Part-time: Min. 8-12 hours a week
Other availability: Rotation – one Saturday a month for Pediatric Clinic
MD – $90-$104 / hr
FNP – $75-$80 / hr
20440 Sherman Way, Winnetka CA 91306 (dual clinic coverage may be a possibility)
Other locations: 7301 S Western Ave LA CA 90047
13501 Van Nuys Blvd Pacoima CA 91331
1. Understands and adheres to established policies and procedures.
2. Implements the care plan for each resident.
3. Initiates preventive and rehabilitative nursing procedures as appropriate.
4. Teaches and counsels the patients and/or family/significant others regarding the care needs and other related problems of the patient.
5. Maintains accurate and complete records of observations, treatments and care of patient.
6. Participates in medical record audit as assigned.
7. Attends staff meetings, resident care conferences and in-services as scheduled.
8. Takes on-call duty as implemented by the clinic
9. Prepares clinical and progress notes.
10. Prepares equipment and materials for treatments.