Caregiver – Assisted Living
If you are a compassionate caregiver who enjoys working with older adults, join our team!
The Caregiver assists assigned residents with their activities of daily living (bathing, dressing, grooming, meals, medications, etc.) in accordance with the resident’s needs and services plan and/or established expectations for assistance. Caregivers must possess the ability to provide excellent customer service to residents, family members, visitors, facility employees, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year caregiver experience
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language
- Must possess legible handwriting
- Only hold one job in a Care Facility
- Hiring AM Shift 6:30 AM to 2:30 PM
- Hiring PM Shift 2:30 PM to 10:30 PM
- Hiring NOC Shift 10:30 PM to 6:30 AM
This position offers competitive pay of $15.00 /hour and benefits. All shifts available.
For more information please contact Sean DeVore at 818-783-6981.
We look forward to hearing from you!