Wellness Nurse Memory Care
Make a difference by administering clinical operations for activities that keep our treasured residents healthy and thriving
At Senior Living Client, we talk a lot about culture. In fact, we rather obsess about it. For without a transformative culture, we cannot begin to elevate and celebrate the lives of our resident-heroes, and be ourselves changed for the good in the process. So, we seek great hearts, other people like us, who care and want to do work that matters. We select people like us who believe that the most satisfying life is one that is outward-bound and rooted in servant-leadership.
The Wellness Nurse works closely with the Wellness Director to help keep our residents in the best possible health. You will do this with daily interaction with the residents to provide safety, comfort and well-being.
- Administer coordination of care for residents.
- Assure that all medications prescribed are available by auditing the medication records and cart twice weekly
- Ensure proper documentation for medication assistance administration
- Assist the Wellness Director in developing and maintaining an up-to-date individual care plan for each resident
· Demonstration of our Core Values: Love, Kindness, Honesty, Goodness, Fairness, Respect.
· Maintain a current nursing license issued by appropriate state licensing agency and must have a other applicable certifications/trainings as required by state.
· Experience in working with similar age demographic and experience in clinical operations in a setting such as ours.
Pay is 45,000 to 55,000 DEO