We are currently conducting a search for a client in Sacramento California, a large and growing mental health care company. They’re in need of a Team Leader for their outpatient facility; someone to supervise, facilitate and coordinate multiple staff members in helping patients in the community in their recovery from mental illness. The person in this position will provide counseling, mentoring, instruction, feedback and positive reinforcement in areas such as financial management, housing, health, employment and relationships. They will also work hand in hand with other members of a multidisciplinary team to ensure the best possible care for patients. You must have a thorough understanding of client rights, and knowledge of basic medical and psychiatric terminology.
This position will pay $65,000 – $87,000 a year. This is an outstanding opportunity for exposure and growth for the right person.
- MFTi/MFT, Psy.D/Ph.D, or ACSW/LCSW
- Experience in an outpatient clinic, or community mental health program strongly preferred
- Management/Supervisory experience is required
- Background in vocational, housing, or dual diagnoses services preferred
- Sensitivity to multicultural populations and issues is required; Bilingual is a big plus
- Valid driver’s license and proof of insurance required
- First aid and CPR training required Description
If someone is close (within one year) of receiving their license (LCSW, LMFT, LPC, etc) then we could consider them as well. They would start as an Unlicensed Team Lead with a pay of around $65,000 to $87,000 annually, but then would be promoted into the Licensed Team Lead role with a pay increase once they obtain their fully clinical license.