RN Nursing Skilled Nursing Facility Day Shift
We are seeking a compassionate and professional Nurse Supervisor to carry out organization's vision and goals of delivering the highest level of care in our Glendale area care center.
As Nurse Supervisor, you will supervise the nursing staff and assist the Director of Nursing with clinical, quality assurance and performance improvement activities.
Job Responsibilities Additional tasks of the Nurse Manager include: Managing assigned area in a manner consistent with the organization's mission, values, goals and objectives to ensure customer safety and satisfaction. Interpreting and communicating facility and department of nursing missions and resident/patient care standards to staff, residents/patients and family members. The Nurse Manager will also be expected to create a conducive environment for continuity of care, staff development and job satisfaction.
Additional responsibilities of the Nursing Manager include:
- Covering on-call shifts as a staff nurse
- Participating in resident and family education and counseling
- Helping to monitor nursing care center budgets
RN Nursing Skilled Nursing Facility
Job Requirements As a Nurse Manager, you must possess strong interpersonal communication skills and the ability to deal effectively with patients, families, physicians, community resources and the general public.
Additional requirements for the Nurse Manager include:
- Bachelor’s degree of Nursing Valid California RN license
- Minimum 1 years Skilled Nursing experience Minimum 1 years managerial experience
- Strong working knowledge of regulatory compliance
- Ability to provide on-call coverage as needed
RN Nursing Supervisor Skilled Nursing Facility
Benefits: Salary $40.00 to 45.00 an hour, Healthcare
Come join our team! Call Juvy 818- 478-2516 for more details.