The Client is a Mental Health and Substance Abuse Intensive Outpatient Treatment Center located in Woodland Hills, California. We offer a fast-paced, friendly and flexible work environment. We believe that creating the best possible culture for our employees is at the center of bringing the best possible care to our clients. If you are seeking a work environment that offers competitive pay, benefits (Health Insurance, 401k, PTO), and presents challenges within a supportive environment then this is the place for you.
· Active associate number or BBS licensure is required for all Primary Therapists.
· One year of practical experience working with substance abuse and/or mental health clients is preferred, but we are willing to train the right candidate with the appropriate credentials.
· One year of experience working in an intensive outpatient clinic setting or residential treatment center is preferred, but not required. The company is willing to consider highly motivated, trainable candidates with less experience.
· Must have a strong understanding of the application of therapeutic techniques, understand confidentiality laws, and have a strong knowledge of professional ethics.
· Must demonstrate leadership qualities and be able to communicate with persons from all educational and cultural backgrounds.
· Must demonstrate tact, initiative, resourcefulness, a professional manner, enthusiasm, and a non-judgmental attitude toward clients.
· Computer literacy is required. Ability to use computerized database system for client file management.
· Must be able to work a flexible schedule should there be a necessity.
· Pay structure: $28-$30 per hour for AMFT or ACSW, $35-$40 per hour for LMFT or LCSW.
· Completing assessments within designated timeframes
· Meeting with clients regularly and efficiently from admission to discharge
· Develop and maintain comprehensive, collaborative treatment plans within designated timeframes
· Identifying weekly treatment goals and writing contracts specific to individual client needs
· Conduct psychotherapy sessions two times weekly for each client
· Conjoint family psychotherapy sessions at least once per week wherever possible
· Facilitating professional groups as assigned and/or as needed
· Facilitating Multifamily and Alumni groups
· Complete succinct, deft clinical assessments that will be used to interface with insurance companies and provide appropriate clinical information to obtain and maintain authorization
· Meeting with each client in individual sessions as clinically indicated, providing psychotherapeutic interventions to thoroughly educate each client to the CTP and its intent, target dates, and revisions
· Being appropriately accessible to family members as indicated by confidentiality considerations
· Assess suicidality and the possibility of danger to self or others on a regular basis
· Creating a written plan for continuing care (DC plan) and discharge summary
· Attend all treatment planning meetings, all treatment review and goals setting groups, in-service training, general staff meetings and clinical retreats
· The Primary Therapist “oversees” the daily treatment experience of each of his/her clients
· The Primary Therapist may provide additional clinical support for other clinical team members in their absence
The Primary Therapist may be required to travel to other facilities to attend trainings
If interested, please submit a resume and cover letter.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Therapists & Counselors: 1 year (Preferred)
LMFT or LMFTA (Required)
Work Location: On location.