The Manager of Marketing & Client Experience is responsible for the organization’s overall brand and client lifecycle. Reporting to the Co-Founder & President, this role will leverage creativity, innovation, data, and analytics to enhance organizational performance via brand development and communications across various channels and platforms. Additionally, this role will also leverage all internal resources to ensure all clients receive a branded, consistent, and high-quality experience. While living clients core values of “Integrity, Simplicity, Reliability, Knowledge, and Dedication,” Manager of Marketing & Client Experience will manage networking logistics, branding, social media, external communications, and CRM’s in support of firm growth, client satisfaction, and clients mission of aligning families, their trusted attorneys, and real estate partners in maximizing the value of every estate sale.
See below essential functions for this role.
- Oversee and manage all company marketing and communications operations, including but not limited to brand development, digital and physical collateral, web communications, SEO development, events, social media activity, community events, public relations, network activity, and company advertisements.
- Actively monitor all communications outlets (e.g., company social media accounts, website, etc.) for increased followership and market visibility.
- Facilitate and manage all networking commitments, including scheduling, payments, coordination, booth setup, marketing giveaway materials, lodging, etc. for attendees.
- Ensure month-over-month growth in SEO performance, social media impressions, social media followership, contacts, and lead/prospect generation via communications strategy and digital outreach.
- Develop and produce branded company collateral and communications designed to enhance client experience.
- Ensure development of client experience via listing process and branded communications.
- Actively study market trends and identify areas of organizational opportunity for and competitive growth.
- Prepare quarterly and annual strategic plans (inclusive of an events calendar); track marketing activity and social media key performance indicators (KPIs) in CRM (e.g., prospect response rate) and prepare comprehensive monthly executive summaries with key findings, results, and recommended next steps for improvement; track ROI and effectiveness of all marketing projects, as well as net clients acquired via various promotions.
- Design and implement key research functions for lead generation (e.g., prospect profile, research parameters, search functions, prospecting strategy, lead sources, lead management, etc.) at scale.
- Develop and produce prospect outreach workflow with intent to convert cold leads to business relationships.
- Ensure development and tracking of client lifecycle via listing process, research, and CRM management.
- Demonstrate the ckients core values of “Integrity, Simplicity, Reliability, Knowledge, and Dedication” within all decisions, organizational functions, client interactions, and volunteer efforts as needed.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
See below qualifications for this role.
- Minimum 3 years as marketing manager, brand developer, communications specialist, events manager, social media specialist, client experience manager, project manager, or related role(s).
- Bachelor’s degree required, in marketing, communications, public relations, business administration, or relevant field(s). Master’s degree preferred.
- Proficient understanding of marketing platforms and social media channels, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other related channels; broad knowledge of common marketing resources (e.g., Canva); broad knowledge of client relationship management (CRM) software and strategy.
- Knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics, as well as web content management tools such as WordPress.
- Demonstrated ability to design and execute B2B and B2C marketing campaigns for increased brand presence across social media channels and other platforms.
- Excellent presentation skills, creative design management, communication skills (written and verbal), time management, multitasking ability, and organizational decision making.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize time and duties, multitask, work collaboratively in fast paced environment, and make decisions in alignment with company values and priorities.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Microsoft Teams) and Adobe Acrobat.
WORKING CONDITIONS, HOURS OF WORK, AND TRAVEL:
This role primarily operates in a professional office environment, with use of standard office equipment (e.g., computers, phones, filing cabinets), but may also necessitate out-of-office activity, such as offsite meetings and estate home visits. All employees are expected to perform duties that regularly require them to speak, hear, stand, walk, use hands, sit for long periods of time, potentially focus on a computer screen for multiple hours at a time, carry up to 30 pounds, and other reasonable functions. Full-time positions operate according to standard hours of work (Monday through Friday, 8:00AM to 5:00PM) with occasional evening and weekend work required as job duties demand. Part-time positions operate on separate agreed-upon schedules. Travel to/from company offices is expected during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected, depending on business needs.
The client is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.