Listing Manager -Real Estate
Our client is looking for an energetic, organized Listing Manager seeking long-term employment in a fast paced, high producing team atmosphere!
- Vital part of the team in facilitating real estate sale transactions.
- Manages the e-checklists for each assigned transaction within our transaction management software.
- Coordinating with vendors to service our listings.
- Prepares CMA’s, listing agreements, MLS listings, marketing email blasts.
- Coordinates showings.
- Communicates (verbal and email) with agents, buyers, HOA representatives, appraisers, inspectors, vendors, attorneys, etc.
- Prepares counter offers, addendums, amendments, etc.
- Prepares offer summaries to present to clients and attorneys.
- Facilitates signings via DocuSign.
- Works in conjunction with other members of the team. – Organization is a critical skill for the position
Below are the qualifications we are looking for in a listing manager. While each individually are not necessary, a candidate should possess the majority of these qualities to thrive in the position.
- Real estate license (minimum of 2 years) – Real estate contract experience
- Transaction coordination experience a plus – Strong written and verbal communication skills – Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Concerned about doing things the right way
- Learning and growth based – Calm under pressure – Active listener – Service-based attitude
- Ability to problem solve – Flexible work schedule
- Ability to work at a fast pace
Overview of the Position
The listing manager position is a critical role in the process of listing and selling real estate. A listing manager, in the broadest sense, coordinates and facilitates a transaction from inception to completion. Even though the agent or broker will be the primary communicator and advocate of the client, the listing manager directs all the traffic behind the scenes. From the moment we get verbal commitment to sell a piece of real estate, the listing manager step into action. Our company leverages a transaction management software called Broker Mint and this is a key tool that will help the listing manager to his/her job efficiently. Our company has also developed proprietary “transactions checklists” based on transaction type (i.e. probate, trust, standard listing, etc.), and these checklists as well as other resources will help guide the listing manager through each transaction. The listing manager ensures that the steps are being completed in a timely fashion and that the transaction is moving forward. The agent/broker, the listing manager, transaction coordinator, escrow officer, and title officer all work in conjunction with each other to facilitate a real estate sale successfully; the listing manager is at the crux of all of the movement.
Pay is 40,000 to 50,000 plus bonus of 10,000 to 25,000