We are seeking a compassionate and professional Health Services Director to manage the nursing department of our Assisted Living and Memory Care Community. As a Health Services Director, you can take advantage of a unique opportunity to step in and assess our community to help us be the premier retirement community in the Beaverton OR, Area.
Tasks of the Health Services Director include:
- Implementing compliance and quality improvement policies, programs, and procedures
- Ensuring that all nursing personnel in our facility comply with established standards, practices and regulatory requirements
- Maintaining and improving the quality of patient care and standards of care
As a Health Services Director, you will administer nursing programs and oversee the provision of Assisted Living to our residents.
Additional responsibilities of the Health Services Director include:
- Developing and implementing nursing department budgets in coordination with our management team
- Ensuring that patient care plans contain accurate documentation and are amended as needed
- Working with the Executive Director regarding staffing needs
Health Services Director RN Assisted Living and Memory Care
As a Health Services Director, you must possess strong interpersonal communication skills and the ability to deal effectively with patients, families, physicians, community resources and the general public.
Additional requirements for the Health Services Director include:
- Must have a current, unencumbered RN license, with a RN license strongly preferred
- Must have a current, unencumbered LPN license, with an LPN license strongly preferred
- Valid Oregon LPN license
- Valid Oregon RN license
- Minimum 1 year experience as a Wellness Director or Director of Nursing
- Strong clinical background Experience working in an Assisted Living Community
Health Services Director RN, or LPN – Assisted Living Memory Care
Benefits At our community, we value the effort and commitment of our employees. As a Wellness Director, you can expect an income of $75,000 to $95,000 year based on experience.
We offer a fun and rewarding work environment and provide a benefits package that includes health insurance to help you achieve a successful work-life balance.
For more information, Text Sean at 818.783.6981
We look forward to hearing from you!