Certified Nursing Assistant – CNA New Grads
Job Title: Certified Nursing Assistant Reports to: Charge Nurse
POSITION DESCRIPTION: As a certified nursing assistant responsible for providing routine nursing care in accordance with established policies and procedures and as may be directed by the Charge Nurse, RN Supervisor, Director of Nurses or Administrator, to assure that the highest degree of quality resident care can be maintained at all times.
- Currently enrolled in a school for nursing assistants or have a license as a certified nursing assistant.
- A minimum of 6 months experience as a certified nursing assistant or clinical experience while enrolled in a nursing assistant certification class.
- Must possess a sincere desire to serve the ill, aged and infirm.
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language. *Possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, and the general public.
- Willingness to work harmoniously with other personnel. *Must have patience, tact, cheerful disposition and enthusiasm, as well as be willing to handle residents based on whatever maturity level they are currently functioning.
- Must be in good general health and demonstrate emotional stability.
- Must be able to relate to and work with ill, disabled, elderly, emotionally upset, and, at times, hostile people within the facility.
Pay range for Certified Nursing Assistant is $16.50 / Hour