Clinical Service Director Hospice Job Description and Company Information De Vore Recruiting is seeking a Registered Nurse for a Community-based healthcare facility.
Our client practice cares for the needs of community residents by collaborating with other healthcare providers, offering patients primary treatment programs and disease management programs beyond the walls of the hospital; in their home. This practice is dedicated to quality care and excellence in all the services they provide to residents in skilled nursing centers, assisted living and independent living facilities.
We are looking for a Registered Nurse that can help our client accomplish this mission through a commitment to delivering medical services in a warm, dignified, ethical and safe manner. We are currently recruiting for an RN to coordinate patient programs in skilled nursing centers and assisted living for the Corona area.
Pay Rate: $130,000 to $160,000 to plus 10% sign on bonus.
Clinical Service Director – Hospice Job
Responsibilities As a Registered Nurse you will diagnose and treat medical problems, educate patients, prescribe medications and recommend interventions to modify behavior associated with health risks.
Specific Registered Nurse Practitioner duties:
• Works under the supervision of the Hospice Administrator of Patient Care Services.
• Provides leadership and supervision of all Hospice Care staff and disciplines in the
provision of Hospice Care.
• Maintains Hospice agency in compliance
with all regulatory agency rules and regulations for Hospice
• Coordinates all Hospice Care programs, providing assurance of
continuity of care.
• Responsible for the direct management and coordination
of the nursing care program services rendered to patients/families, as well as the development and implementation of the nursing care standards and procedures.
• Responsible for marketing of all Hospice programs
and development and implementation of new Home Care programs.
• Upholds the mission and values established by our agency Clinical Service Director
Honesty and integrity are the keys to how we run our business and we want to hire a Registered Nurse who strongly holds these same values and is passionate about quality medical care for patients.
Additional Registered Nurse requirements:
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. Must have current licensure as a registered nurse in the state California. Associate degree in Nursing or other applicable field preferred.
• Knowledge of Hospice philosophy Hospice patient/family relationship. Knowledge of The Joint Commission, Medicare, Medicaid, BCBSM rules and regulations, as well as licensure standards. Knowledge of Hospice reimbursement through third-party payers.
• A minimum of 1 years of Hospice supervision and/or administration preferred. Working knowledge of nursing policies and procedures. Previous Hospice experience required.
• Previous Hospice experience preferred.
• Ability to identify patient/family problems
and needs; ability to select approaches to patient/family problems and initiate plan.
• Motivation to work with terminally ill patients/families.
• Interpersonal skills to deal effectively with patients, families, physicians, community resources, and the general public.
• Ability to speak publicly and to act as a representative of Hospital and Health Department.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Clinical Service Director – Hospice Job Perquisites:
We treat our team members with dignity and respect, and truly believe they are our most valuable resource.
This position offers:
• Generous Salary
• Electronic Tablet
• Full Benefits
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Profit Sharing Clinical Service
Contact Information and Applicants
Please send a resume to: Sean De Vore President, De Vore Recruiting
Office 877-411-4358 Mobile 323-864-3030 Fax 310-220-3106
www.DeVoreRecruiting.com Sean@DeVoreRecruiting.com http://www.linkedin.com/in/seandevore
Clinical Service Director – Hospice