In this Clinical Director mid-level management position and under direct supervision of the Administrator, the Clinical Director provides leadership, coordination, and clinical supervision to multidisciplinary team(s) and/or program(s). Assists Administrator with quality improvement duties.
Full Time; AM 8:00 am – 4:30 pm; Monday – Friday (Sign On Bonus: $5,000)
Wage range $100,838.40 – $148,313.88
Starting pay is commensurate with relevant experience above the minimum requirements.
What You Bring to the Table (Must Have)
· Two (2) years post-graduate direct clinical experience in a mental health and substance use setting
· Must have experience working with mental health and substance use consumers, families and advisory boards
· Valid and current driver’s license, and personal vehicle insurance with your name listed as a driver.
· Willingness to use the company vehicle to drive clients to appointments and groups, etc.
What’s In It for You
· Medical, Vision, Dental Insurance, 401K, Employee Stock Ownership Plan
· Paid Time Off: For FT Employee it is 16.7 days in your first year
· Nine Paid Holidays
· Career growth opportunity: company has grown 10%+ yearly for the past 5 years
What You Will Love About Working with us
· Culture of power-with not power-over
· Your contribution is valued
· Opportunity to work alongside a multidisciplinary team of clinical professionals
· Personal commitment to the mission from your team and colleagues
· Diverse mental health program types with lifelong career advancement opportunities
What You Will Do
· Implementing and overseeing the responsibilities for clinical services and standards of care for our clients, and administrative needs of the multidisciplinary team.
· Continually communicates with community partners and all local systems of care that are in service to our clients.
· Oversees documentation by clinical staff and performs audits of Clinical Charts to ensure adherence to State and County Requirements.
· Assists with New Hire Orientation and ongoing training and mentorship for all clinical staff.
· Assists with recruitment, screening, hiring, onboarding, performance evaluations and terminations of all clinical staff