26-bed hospital providing acute psychiatric treatment to adults over the age of 18.
The Administrator manages all aspects of the day-to-day operations of the Program, which involves ensuring regulatory compliance and actively overseeing quality assurance performance improvements. Additionally, the Administrator collaborates with all corporate departments and outside consultants and representatives of the program to State/County agencies, community partners, and consumer groups.
Full Time; DAYS 8:30 am – 5:00 pm; Monday – Friday
Wage range $115,980.00 – $170,569.00
What You Bring to the Table (Must Have)
· Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, Social Services or Public Health
· Four (4) years of experience in an administrative management position in a health care setting, must have inpatient or acute experience
· Two (2) years of responsibility of supervising professional staff, budgeting, program planning, and licensing
· Must understand community mental health services, psychiatric rehabilitation concepts, and the Recovery Philosophy, strongly prefer Joint Commission experience
What’s In It for You*
· Medical, Vision, Dental Insurance, 401K, Employee Stock Ownership Plan
· Paid Time Off: For FT Employee it is 16.7 days in your first year, 21 days in year 2
· Nine Paid Holidays
· Career growth opportunity: company has grown 10%+ yearly for the past 5 years
What You Will Love About Working with us
· Culture of power-with not power-over
· Your contribution is valued
· Opportunity to work alongside a multidisciplinary team of clinical professionals
· Personal commitment to the mission from your team and colleagues
· Diverse mental health program types with lifelong career advancement opportunities
· Acts as culture carrier; creates and supports program culture and culture initiatives.
· Manages all strategic planning activities of the Program with the primary goal of ensuring ongoing effectiveness of the Program
· Ensures that the program is meeting or exceeding clinical quality expectations and outcomes
· Develops and maintains a productive work relationship with State and local agency partners; actively participates in meeting customer needs and adapting to changing customer and community needs at all times; acts as liaison between the Program and State/County customers and community partners
· Maintains healthy staffing patterns for all departments. Which includes directing the recruitment, candidate selection, partnering with internal Employee Relations, and when necessary, disciplinary action within the Program.
· Manages the Program within allocated budgetary parameters and collaborates in the development of the fiscal budget
EOE AA M/F/V/Disability