We are seeking a legal assistant to become a part of our team! Our firm handles primarily personal injury and real estate litigation. The position will primarily involve contacting medical providers to negotiate their medical bills. However, we value team players who are willing to take on various tasks. This is a hybrid position that requires being in our Woodland Hills office two days per week.
The responsibilities may include the following additional tasks:
- Answering phones
- New client intake
- Sorting mail
- Communicating with medical providers and police departments
- Other miscellaneous tasks
There is room for growth at our firm.
- Previous experience in a law office is helpful but not required
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to work well in a team