*$5,000 SIGN-ON BONUS!!**
Join Our Compassionate Team
The mission is to deliver excellent and effective behavioral health services that engage individuals with complex needs in recovering their health, hopes, and dreams. This will continues to advance cultural diversity, humility, equity, and inclusion at all levels of our organization by hiring mental health peers, BIPOC, LGBTQIA+, veterans, and all belief systems.
This will provide traditional short-term crisis residential services for up to 10 adults. Agnes Avenue is a recovery-focused learning environment where residents have opportunities to improve symptom self-management, community living and interpersonal skills and make lasting connections to family, community-based mental health services and other community support.
Under direct supervision of the Clinical Director/Administrator, this entry-level management position supervises multidisciplinary teams, coordinates service needs, and collaborates with other services and agencies. Fulfills appropriate level of services for new members served as outlined in the essential functions.
Full-Time; Shift varies as needed; Monday – Friday
What You Bring to the Table (Must Have)
- Licensed mental health professional as confirmed by state regulatory/licensing board (e.g., LCSW, MFT, RN, or LPCC) from the state of operation
- A Master’s Degree in Social Sciences
- One (1) year supervisory experience required or supervisory training within six (6) months of employment
- Valid and current driver’s license, and personal vehicle insurance with your name listed as a driver.
- Willingness to use the company vehicle to drive clients to appointments and groups, etc.
- Willingness to use your personal vehicle to attend meetings, etc.
EOE AA M/F/V/Disability