The Sales Counselor will report to the Director of Sales and implement the community’s sales plan in order to meet all sales and occupancy goals. In collaboration with the Sales Director, the Sales Counselor is an experienced senior living professional who is responsible for the successful execution of sales at the community level, defined as meeting or exceeding budgeted goals.
This position is also responsible for the following: develop relationships with all prospects and their families, manage visits/tours for interested inquiries; maintain relationships with future residents through timely follow up; participate in resident move-ins and move-outs and coordinate admission process for all residents; manage the database management system; participate in the development of special events on-site.
Additionally, the Sales Counselor is responsible for driving traffic to the community through referral development, networking and events. This team member will develop a network of referral sources who will refer to the community on a regular basis. The Sales Counselor will also join networking groups and seek opportunities to present and host events in the local market to create a strong presence for the community.
• Proven sales experience in a service industry
• Ability to create balanced sales calls and set next steps
• Maintain relationships with all referral sources
• Able to build relationships to generate traffic to the community
• Maintain confidentiality of all pertinent residents’ information to assure all rights are protected
• Ability to schedule tasks effectively to meet strict deadlines
• Able to communicate clearly and appropriately with residents, families, care-team members, staff, volunteers and visitors
• Ability to handle multiple demands in a courteous and organized manner; neat, clean appearance; able to work well with others in cheerful and cooperative manner
• Ability to be creative and flexible in executing multi-faceted problem solving
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
• Ability to maintain effective working relationships with all residents, employees, family members and visitors
• Sensitivity to the needs of older adults and their families
• Experience with contact database management
• Refined computer skills with experience using Word and Excel At our care center, we value the effort and commitment of our employees.
As a Sales Counselor, you can expect a base salary of $70,000-$80,000, with estimated sales incentives of $100,000 in total annual compensation.
We offer a fun and rewarding work environment and provide a generous benefit package which includes health insurance and a 401(k) retirement plan to you achieve a successful work-life balance.
We look forward to hearing from you!