We are seeking a compassionate and professional Nurse Manager with wound care experience to oversee all aspects of resident care and services in our care center.
As an Nurse Manager with wound care experience, you will supervise the nursing staff and assist the Director of Nursing with clinical, financial, human resources, quality assurance and performance improvement activities.
Additional tasks of the Nurse Manager with would care experience include:
- Serving as a resource for the entire community regarding residents’ cognitive and functional abilities
- Interviewing, hiring, supervising, training, evaluating and disciplining nursing employees
- Creating and managing employee work schedules
Nurse Manager with wound care expereince – Nursing Home LPN Licensed Practical Nurse
As an Nurse Manager with wound care experience, you will manage documentation compliance and identify, report and correct deviations from safe practices.
Additional responsibilities of the Nurse Manager with wound care experience include:
- Covering on-call shifts as a staff nurse
- Participating in resident and family education and counseling
- Helping to monitor nursing care center budgets
Nurse Manager with wound care experience – Nursing Home LPN Licensed Practical Nurse Job Requirements
As an Nurse Manager with wound care experience, you must possess strong interpersonal communication skills and the ability to deal effectively with patients, families, physicians, community resources and the general public.
Additional requirements for the Nurse Manager with wound care experience include:
- Associate’s degree of Nursing * Valid Kansas LPN license
- Minimum 3 years nursing experience with the geriatric population
- Minimum 2 years managerial experience
- Minimum 2 years wound care experience
- Strong working knowledge of regulatory compliance and continuing care retirement community operations
- Ability to provide on-call coverage as needed
Nurse Manager with wound care experience– Nursing Home LPN Licensed Practical Nurse
At our care center, we value the effort and commitment of our employees. As an Unit Manager, you can expect an income of $50,000 to $60,000 based on experience.
We offer a fun and rewarding work environment and provide a benefits package that includes health insurance and a plan for you to achieve a successful work-life balance.
For more information about please text Sean at 818-783-6981 or email him at email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!