Health Services Director LVN Assisted Living -Memory Care
- Plans, develops, organizes, implements and evaluates resident care goals.
- Ensure that all residents receive quality care and maximize resident’s individual capabilities.
- Ensure that resident’s rights are well established and maintained at all times.
- Ensure an environment of teamwork and cooperation between resident care department employees/other departments.
- Maintain the confidentiality of all pertinent resident care information to ensure resident rights are protected.
- Ensure effective, efficient and adequate staffing of the resident care department by creating a work schedule that meets the needs of residents 24/7, while being mindful of staffing budget.
- Ensure that care interventions meet the personal, physical and cognitive needs of each resident as well as maximize his/her self-care capacities, identify, independence, choice and opportunity for social interaction.
- Ensure that all caregivers are appropriately oriented, on boarded, and trained, according to Facility policy and procedure.
- Ensure care giving staff are routinely trained in skills relevant to proper resident care, and to routinely audit and assess such skills to ensure they meet facility standards for resident care.
- Actively maintain cohesive public and professional relationships with residents, families, physicians and the community.
- Work with Executive Director to promptly investigate and properly document any allegations of abuse or neglect. Assure prompt notification to resident’s physician, family members, and responsible parties.
- Monitor and review resident incidents and identify patterns that may require preventive intervention.
- Ensure resident care staff is properly educated on and utilizes infection control practices that protect staff, residents and families.
- Periodically visit all Caregiver shifts to monitor performance of staff and to ensure quality care is being provided to residents.
- Communicate resident care and service needs regularly to family.
- Complete resident assessments for resident level of care and appropriate placement.
Senior Living, Assisted Living, Senior Living Community, Nurse, Hiring Immediately
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule Health Services Director LVN Assisted Living -Memory Care:
- 8 hour shift
Experience Health Services Director LVN Assisted Living -Memory Care:
- EMR systems: 1 year (Preferred)
- nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
- senior living: 1 year (Preferred)
License Health Services Director LVN Assisted Living -Memory Care:
- LVN (Required)
Pay Health Services Director LVN Assisted Living -Memory Care: 80,000 to 85,000 DOE