Emergency Medical Technician EMT
Employment type: Part-Time and Full time positions available
Must be 18 years of age or older
our client Ambulance company is growing across Northern California, and we are looking for EMTs to staff our stations and fill multiple shifts. Founded in 2005, our client Ambulance company is the premier leader for medical transportation in Northern California, servicing 17 counties. A locally owned, private company, NORCAL partners with hospitals and healthcare systems throughout Northern California, providing a complete solution for medical transportation needs–both critical and routine. Our services include Basic Life Support, Advanced Life Support, and Critical Care Transport. NORCAL Ambulance is leading the way with the best equipment available to provide our staff with the safest working conditions.
Benefits for working at our client Ambulance company:
- Top of the line equipment: new ambulances with power load, 100% of ambulances with Stryker power cots–reducing the risk of back and shoulder injuries.
- No-cost uniform including: boots, belt, pants, shirt, jacket (511 fleece and rain jacket).
- Week-long academy, minimum six shifts with a trainer focusing on BLS care, and driver training after you are fully trained as a field professional.
- Robust ALS, CCT, and NICU/PICU programs.
- Contracts=secure shifts! We partner with John Muir Health, Kaiser, Marin General, Stanford Valley Care, UC Davis and more.
- Free CPR recertification, free skills sign-off, and other free and discounted classes through American Health Education.
Please provide the following certifications to complete your application:
- Current CA State EMT Certification
- AHA CPR/BLS Certification
- Current California Driver’s License
- Ambulance Drivers License (not needed for interview)
- Medical Examiner’s Certificate (not needed for interview)
- DMV K4 Motor Vehicle Report (currently accepting the online printout from DMV)
If you have them, not required for interview:
- Complete ICS-100, ICS-200, ICS-700, & AWR-160
Our client Ambulance company
Pay is $17.00 to $21.50 DOE